Users will be able to see all of the campaigns in one place thanks to a unified campaign listing. The listing includes campaign information as well as campaign statistics, allowing users to analyse the most recent campaigns in one place.
Channels that are covered under campaigns:
- App push
- Web push
Campaign statuses that can be found using quick filters
- All: List of all campaigns created
- Drafts: List of campaigns that are created & in drafts status
- Sent: List of campaigns that are sent and not are in scheduled or Running status
- Scheduled: List of campaigns that are scheduled for a future date
- In-process: List of campaigns that in process and are yet to be completed
- Suspended: List of campaigns that are suspended by the user
- Failed: List of campaigns that are failed due to technical/system error and not terminated by the user himself
Campaign listing headers:
- Channel icon: On the campaign listing page channel wise icon is provided to help you identify the channel used for the campaign easily.
- Campaign info: Campaign details like created on, tags , subject line/title etc. are available on hover.
- Sent on: Campaign sent/scheduled date can also be found on campaign listing page.
- Published: Count of users for whom the campaign is published.
- Sent: Count of users to whom campaign is sent.
- Opened: Count of users who've opened email or to whom SMS, app push and web push is delivered
- Clicked: Count of users who've clicked on any link sent on the campaign content.
- Conversion: Count of users who've achieved your set conversion goal for that particular campaign.
- Revenue: Revenue generated from a particular campaign.
Updated 9 months ago