Amplitude is the Digital Optimization System used by the most valuable brands and disruptive teams to understand and personalize their digital products and optimize the business value of product innovation. Whether you want to understand how users are navigating through your application, which features engage them the most, or how to improve long-term user retention, Amplitude helps you answer questions critical to your digital product strategy
This integration allows you to sync cohorts (audiences) from Amplitude to Netcore Cloud’s Customer Engagement (CE) & Experience Platform.
Seamlessly pair Amplitude's analytics with Netcore CE's full-stack solutions to deliver customer experiences across the touchpoints of the user journey!
- Create a cohort (in Amplitude) of your at-risk users & directly trigger a journey/campaign to convert them into loyal/star users from Netcore.
- Suppose you are an OTT brand analyzing a Video search > Video watch funnel. You can create a cohort of users dropping off after Clicking on the video, sync this cohort with Netcore Cloud, and send a push campaign for reducing the drop-off & then analyze the campaign report to see if you have reduced drop-off
- Suppose you are a brand analyzing a Product search>Product purchase funnel. You can create a cohort of users dropping off after Adding to the cart, sync this cohort with Netcore Cloud, and trigger a cart abandonment journey to this list of users, & then analyze the journey report to see if you have reduced drop-off
- Sync any cohort from Amplitude & run nudges from PX on the list i.e Brand has done certain cohort analysis in Amplitude and then runs nudges for those set of users from PX using the CE list.
E.x. Sync Amplitude cohort as a list in Netcore for users who've done credit card activation offline. Data resides in client's own backend. Now, run nudges from PX when these users visit the app online
- You can additionally create segments on top of these lists
- You can also export these lists as CSVs
The Netcore Cloud destination is currently in Open Beta, which means that they are still actively developing the destination. If you have any feedback to help improve Netcore Cloud destination or have suggestions for this documentation, please contact our support team.
- Log in to the Netcore Cloud CE panel.
- Navigate to Profile section > User profile (admin) and copy the API key.
- In Amplitude, navigate to Data Destinations.
- Click View All Destinations, then select the “Netcore Cloud” tile.
- Choose which Source should send data to the "Netcore Cloud" destination.
- Enter Name and paste in the API key you copied from Netcore Cloud CE panel.
- Ensure you map the same Amplitude User ID with the primary key from Netcore Cloud CE panel.
- Click save to complete the setup.
After syncing a cohort from Amplitude platform, you can find it as a list with the format “Amplitude_[Cohort name]”
- Open any created cohort on Amplitude
- Click on Sync to & Select Netcore Cloud
- Select API target, Sync type & click on Save. That's it, your cohort will get synced with Netcore CE
- After syncing a cohort from the Amplitude platform, you can find it as a list with the format “AMPLITUDE_[Cohort name]”
Every time after you sync your cohorts from Amplitude, you will receive a status update for success/failure on your login email.
Updated 3 months ago