This integration allows CEE to get in-app events from Branch.
- Pass in-app events from Branch to CEE .
- This integration is mainly meant for our customers who would want to integrate without going through the Netcore SDK integration route. If Netcore SDK is already integrated, then it is recommended to use Branch Integration only for sending app-events which Netcore SDK is not tracking.
- Make sure CEE primary key is being passed either in Branch's "NetcoreID" parameter, or one of the following parameters - "param1" , "param2", "param3", "param4", "param5".
- Also please ensure that the data type of the primary key being passed in one of the above parameter mentioned should be same data type else all events will be considered as anonymous contact. Contact your Branch support team to know more about in which parameter is this value being passed.
- You have gone through undermentioned steps in CEE Panel to pass events to an app from Branch to us.
- List of your in-app events as which events you want to pass to CEE.
Summary of steps.
- Go to Settings > Integrations and Plugins
- You will find Branch Integration in the panel. Click on Connect
- You will be presented with an option to select app (if an app already exists) or to create a new app.
- You can either select app name or type in a new app name and click on Generate API Key.
- Map Primary Key from the dropdown. As mentioned in the checklist before the primary key should be passed to us in one of the following parameters (NetcoreID, param1, param2, param3, param4, param5)
- Click on Save
- Paste the generated keys on the Branch Panel to pass Branch in-app events to us (You will have 2 fields for iOS and Android separately). More details can be found here.
Updated about 1 year ago