A new Home Dashboard is a combination of multiple widgets. Each widget will represent important metrics related to a specific module. Each user (admin, sub-admin) can customize the view of the Home Dashboard.
A user can turn off specific widgets. A user can change the sequence of the widgets. The latest/Last preferences will be saved until a user made new changes.
- Active App Users - Live view of users who are launching your mobile app and comparison with yesterday and a week ago.
- Key App Events: Live view of users who are installing and reinstalling your mobile app and comparison with yesterday and a week ago.
- Conversion Events: Live view of converting users and total conversions across your website, mobile app, and comparison with yesterday and a week ago.
- Revenue: Live view of the overall revenue you are generating through the website, mobile app, and contribution of CEE campaigns to overall revenue along with a comparison with yesterday and a week ago.
- Raman Insights: The insights generated by Raman after analyzing the data on the panel.
- Broadcast Performance: The performance of broadcasts sent across all push channels in the past 24 hours.
- Contact Insights: A quick overview of the contact database along with the channel-wise reachability counts.
- Onsite Personalisation: Key performance metrics of widgets powered by Raman across various website pages.
Go to the existing home dashboard from the left side menu and then click on "Try our new home dashboard".
Updated 3 months ago