CEE has a no tolerance spam policy. Any customer found to be using CEE for spam will be immediately cut-off from use of the product. If you know of or suspect any violators, please notify us immediately at [email protected]
Spam is unsolicited message also known as UCC (Unsolicited Commercial Communication). For example, by sending email to only to those who have requested to receive it, you are following accepted permission-based email guidelines.
The recipient of your email has made a purchase, requested information, responded to a questionnaire or a survey, or had offline contact with you.
The recipient of your email has been clearly and fully notified of the collection and use of his email address and has consented prior to such collection and use. This is often called informed consent.
Every email contains a mandatory unsubscribe link - those individuals who try to remove this link will be warned that they are doing so. If the link is removed or de-activated in any way, CEE will terminate the customer's account.
There is no specific law that prohibits sending spam communication. However, there are strict anti-spam policies that do not entertain spamming.
CEE is a permission-based marketing automation platform that follows the strictest permission-based philosophies:
- Verification - CEE automatically sends all of your new contacts an email confirming their interest in receiving emails from you. Additionally, if your contact changes his or her interests or unsubscribes, CEE automatically sends an email confirmation.
- Unsubscribe - Every email generated from CEE contains an unsubscribe link which allows your contacts to opt-out of future emails and automatically updates your contact lists to avoid the chance of sending unwanted emails to visitors who have unsubscribed.
- Identification - Your email header information is correct because it is pre-set for you by CEE. Your email's "From" address is verified and already accurately identifies you as the sender.
- Contact Information - all of your emails are pre-filled with your contact information including your physical address.
- You need to ensure that the voice file that you upload to CEE, will not contain content which is:
- Infringing, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, harmful, threatening, harassing, tortuous, offensive, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, misleading or violates any law or right of any third party.
- Unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, "junk", "spam," "chain letters" "pyramid schemes" etc.
- You will be solely responsible for any prompts uploaded by you for publishing, Netcore will have no responsibility for any copy right infringement.
- You shall not send “Unsolicited Commercial Content” messages to consumers that have registered with the NCPR database maintained centrally by TRAI. You will be solely responsible and liable for any claim and/or allegation and/ or complaint from third parties or authorities relating to such content and/ or material.
Take the Spam Test:
- Are you importing a purchased list of ANY kind?
- Are you sending to non-specific addresses such as [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], or other general addresses?
- Are you sending to distribution lists or mailing lists which send indirectly to a variety of email addresses?
- Are you mailing to anyone who has not explicitly agreed to join your mailing list?
- Have you falsified your originating address or transmission path information?
- Have you used a third party email address or domain name without their permission?
- Does your email's subject line contain false or misleading information?
- Does your email fail to provide a working link to unsubscribe?
- Are you failing to process any unsubscribe requests that come to you via a reply to your email within 10 days of the request?
If you have answered YES to ANY of the above questions you will likely be labelled a SPAMMER.
*For more information, please email us at CEE Support: [email protected]
Updated 9 months ago