This integration allows CEE to get in-app events from AppsFlyer.
- Pass in-app events from AppsFlyer to CEE .
- Make sure CEE primary key and AppsFlyer customer_id should be same data type else all events will be considered as anonymous contact. Contact your AppsFlyer support team to know more about customer_id.
- You have added an App in Smartech and decided from which App you want to pass events from AppsFlyer to us.
- List of your in-app events as which events you want to pass to Smartech.
Summary of steps.
- Get the App Id from CEE .
- Enable Smartech in AppsFlyer.
- Enable In-App Events in AppsFlyer.
- Validate Events.
List of steps.
1. Get the App Id from CEE .
a.Login to CEE .
b. Go to Assets -> Apps
c. If App is already created then choose your App Id else add an App.
2. Enable Smartech in AppsFlyer.
a. Login to AppsFlyer.
b. Go to Integrated Partner.
c. Search for Smartech and select Smartech
Search for Smartech in Partner list
3. Enable In-App Events in AppsFlyer
In this section, you can map your AppsFlyer events with CEE via postback.
a. Under api_key, enter the CEE App Id. App Id you have taken from step 1.
b. Toggle In-App Event Postbacks to ON.
c. Select the sending option for from the drop down.
e. Select SDK events
Following option to select SDK events
|SDK Event Name
|The name of the event, as received by AppsFlyer
|Partner Event Identifier
|The unique name of the event as you want to see in CEE.
|When unchecked - AppsFlyer sends all the parameters of the rich in-app event to the partner, except for the revenue parameter, which is contained in the af_revenue parameter.
When checked - AppsFlyer sends all the parameters including the revenue value (if exists in the event).
4.Turn on Permissions
a.Under the Permissions tab switch the Ad Network Permission toggle to ON.
b. Then turn on the Allow to configure In-app event postbacks toggle.
5. Validate events
a. Post-integration validate the events in AppsFlyer. You should see the in-app events reports in AppsFlyer.
b. Check the same in CEE.
Note: CEE will consider the time it receives the Appsflyer event as the timestamp for that event. Ex: If Appsflyer event happens at 10:00 am and the event is received by CEE at 10:30 am, then the timestamp for that event will be 10:30 am
Updated 3 months ago