View and manage your user data here.
The table above displays your contacts' attributes (e.g. Name, Age, Email, Mobile, etc.)- which are customizable.
Note - Email, mobile & primary key(if it is not email/mobile) are always displayed and cannot be deselected from the customization menu
One of the Attributes is defined as the primary key of the contact, which is the unique identifier of the contact. For example, the Customer ID, or Mobile Number.
- Identified tab: Displays all your identified contacts with the desired attributes
- Anonymous tab: Displays all your anonymous users - their GUIDs, date of addition & source of addition (Coming soon)
Add Contact Flow
You can add Contacts to Netcore CEE by two ways:
- Single Contact
- via File Upload
Add Single Contact
To add a single contact:
- Go to Audience > Add Contacts > Single Contact.
- In the Add Single Contact page, provide the data in System/custom attribute fields.
- If you wish to add the contact to any List(s), check the option for the same, and select the List(s).
- Click Save.
The contact gets added.
Add Contacts via File Upload
- Read the terms and conditions carefully, and click Agree.
- You can upload .csv, zip, or, .txt files of the Contacts. To upload contacts file:
- Go to Audience > Add Contacts > via File Upload.
- Click Choose File to browse to the CSV file.
- If you wish to add these Contacts in any List(s), then check the Also add in List(s) option, and select the List(s).
- If you want Netcore CEE to correct typos in the email addresses if any, then check the Typo Fix feature
- Click Proceed to Attribute Mapping.
- Here, you need to map the columns in your file to the Attributes you had defined in Netcore CEE.
- You can create new attributes here if you missed defining any while creating the List.
- You cannot skip the mapping of the Primary key attribute.
- If you skip mapping an attribute, that column of the Contact file is not uploaded.
- Click Save & Add Contacts.
- If the attribute value in the List does not match the defined data type of the attribute, the Contacts are dropped. Hence, ensure that the data type and the value are in sync.
- The upload request gets submitted for processing. You can check the status in the Logs section.
- You can remove Contacts from Lists, blacklist contacts, and also delete the contacts from All Contacts.
- If you remove a contact from a list, you can still view it in All Contacts. However, deleting the contact from All Contacts deletes it completely from the system
- You can delete the bulk of contacts via the primary key/email from system/list(s) using Delete contacts option
You can download all or selected contacts along with selected attribute values in CSV format.
You can search contacts based on the primary key.
Apply filters on basis of attributes, date of addition/modification, basis presence in list/segment/custom control group, or contact identity
Head to over to the Logs section to check the status of Data upload
Updated about 1 year ago