View and manage your user data here.
The table above displays your contacts' attributes (e.g. Name, Age, Email, Mobile, etc.)- which are customizable.
Note - Email, mobile & primary key(if it is not email/mobile) are always displayed and cannot be deselected from the customization menu
One of the Attributes is defined as the primary key of the contact, which is the unique identifier of the contact. For example, the Customer ID, or Mobile Number.
- Identified tab: Displays all your identified contacts with the desired attributes
- Anonymous tab: Displays all your anonymous users - their GUIDs, date of addition & source of addition (Coming soon)
You can add Contacts to Netcore CEE by two ways:
- Single Contact
- via File Upload
To add a single contact:
- Go to Audience > Add Contacts > Single Contact.
- In the Add Single Contact page, provide the data in System/custom attribute fields.
- If you wish to add the contact to any List(s), check the option for the same, and select the List(s).
- Click Save.
The contact gets added.
- Read the terms and conditions carefully, and click Agree.
- You can upload .csv, zip, or, .txt files of the Contacts. To upload contacts file:
- Go to Audience > Add Contacts > via File Upload.
- Click Choose File to browse to the CSV file.
- If you wish to add these Contacts in any List(s), then check the Also add in List(s) option, and select the List(s).
- If you want Netcore CEE to correct typos in the email addresses if any, then check the Typo Fix feature
- Click Proceed to Attribute Mapping.
- Here, you need to map the columns in your file to the Attributes you had defined in Netcore CEE.
- You can create new attributes here if you missed defining any while creating the List.
- You cannot skip the mapping of the Primary key attribute.
- If you skip mapping an attribute, that column of the Contact file is not uploaded.
- Click Save & Add Contacts.
- the attribute value in the List does not match the defined data type of the attribute, the Contacts are dropped. Hence, ensure that the data type and the value are in sync.
- The upload request gets submitted for processing. You can check the status in the Logs section.
For accurate user status updates, please allow a 15-minute waiting period after initiating both delete and upload contact requests. This ensures synchronization completion and reflects the intended changes.
To ensure proper handling of special or multilingual characters, it is recommended to upload a UTF-8 encoded CSV file. This encoding format supports a wide range of characters from various languages and character sets.
How to create a UTF-8 encoded CSV file that supports special or multilingual characters, you can follow these steps
1 - Open a text editor or a spreadsheet program like Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
2 - Enter or copy-paste your data into the editor or spreadsheet. Make sure to include any special or multilingual characters as needed.
3 - Save the file with a .csv extension (e.g., "data.csv").
4 - If you're using a spreadsheet program, such as Excel or Google Sheets, you may need to export or save the file as a CSV file format. Look for the "Save As" or "Export" options and select CSV as the file format.
5 - Open the saved CSV file using a text editor (e.g., Notepad, Sublime Text, or Visual Studio Code).
6 - In the text editor, go to the "File" menu and select "Save As" or "Save with Encoding" (depending on the editor).
7 - In the "Save As" dialog box, choose UTF-8 as the encoding format.
8 - Save the file. This will ensure that the CSV file is encoded in UTF-8, which supports special and multilingual characters.
9 - Remember to properly handle the CSV formatting rules, such as using commas (or other specified delimiters) to separate the columns and using quotation marks if necessary.
10 - Once you have created the UTF-8 encoded CSV file, you can use it to upload on UI.
Please note - if you have uploaded a file that is not a valid UTF-8 encoded CSV file, the UI will throw the error asking for the right file.
- You can remove Contacts from Lists, blacklist contacts, and also delete the contacts from All Contacts.
- If you remove a contact from a list, you can still view it in All Contacts. However, deleting the contact from All Contacts deletes it completely from the system
- You can delete the bulk of contacts via the primary key/email from system/list(s) using Delete contacts option
You can download all or selected contacts along with selected attribute values in CSV format.
You can search contacts based on the primary key.
Apply filters on basis of attributes, date of addition/modification, basis presence in list/segment/custom control group, or contact identity
Head to over to the Logs section to check the status of Data upload
Updated 3 months ago