Monthly tracked users is the count of unique user profiles that perform one session or event on your website, mobile app, or store in a defined calendar month.
Note - Campaign interactions like notification clicks or email sent, Whatsapp clicks, etc. are not a part of the MTU calculations.
- Users can retrieve their monthly MTU counts from the billing section by navigating through the following path:>Profile > Billing > Monthly tracked userstab
- Users will also have the capability to view a breakdown of MTU counts based on app and web events, with the option to download the information as a CSV file.
- Click on "see the detailed report" to view a breakdown of MTU counts
Events are user-initiated actions while interacting with your mobile app, website, and your campaigns/journeys. For example, viewing a product, adding a product to a cart, launching a mobile app, or clicking on a channel communication are considered as user-initiated actions.
Note - Events that are not user-initiated actions such as Email opening, WhatsApp reading, and App notification delivered are not counted as a user event.
- Users can retrieve their event container counts from the billing section by navigating through the following path:>Profile > Billing > Events consumption summarytab
- The billing model based on event containers applies to clients utilizing the journey module or those who have integrated apps/web, storing user events data.
- Users can click on the Events Consumption Summary tab to view further details.
- Monthly Summary - It will show the total event consumption level for each month.
- Detailed report - it will show event consumption count info for each level like app/web or channels.
- All events - it will show event consumption count info for each event level for app or web.
Monthly Summary View
Detailed Report View
All events View
Updated 22 days ago