Adjust Tracking links provide seamless deep-linking experience and helps brands create better user journeys across every digital touchpoint increasing installs, revenue, and LTV.
Email continues to play a pivotal role in marketing. But because ESPs, such as CEE “wrap” their links as part of their attribution integration, they often break, resulting in frustrated customers and lost business.
Hence, the integration with Adjust. This will allow users to use the Adjust links for deep linking on the CEE platform while ensuring proper redirection and tracking at both the CEE and Adjust's end.
- Currently, the support for Adjust Tracking links is unavailable for AMP forms sent via CEE . Normal AMP links would still work
- This is currently supported only for email channel
The integration process for using Adjust with CEE is very straightforward and requires you to do the following:
- Generate the tracking link for your campaign from Adjust dashboard.
- Contact the CEE support, who will register the tracking domain for the generated link on the CEE platform.
- All done - now you can start using Adjust Tracking links in your emails!
Updated 3 months ago